Amalgam Landscape are committed to designing landscapes that are appropriate, high quality and utilise sustainable principles.
We follow a rigorous design process and all projects are tailored to each client’s requirements. We deliver effective sustainable design solutions for a range of projects, from single developments to landscape strategies for large residential and multi-use development sites.
Amalgam Landscape can provide every stage of the landscape design process from outline landscape design as part of the planning process to detailed landscape design leading to construction and maintenance.
A summary of our landscape design services include:
- Site assessment and evaluation;
- Production of conceptual designs and masterplans;
- Detailed ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ landscape plans, including the successful discharge of landscape conditions associated with planning applications
- Management plans and maintenance schedule preparations; and
- Preparation of contracts and inspection of the works as required.
For major projects, Amalgam Landscape can also provide an environmental/landscape clerk of works service.