Amalgam Landscape can produce:
- Zones of Theoretical Visibility (ZTVs)/Zones of Visual Influence (ZVIs), including cumulative ZTV’s/ZVI’s;
- Wireframe visualisations;
- Photomontages, where a realistic interpretation of the proposed development is superimposed on a photograph;
- Landscape masterplans; and
- Baseline landscape and environmental constraints mapping.
Amalgam Landscape use and are proficient in Resoft WindFarm, Landmark Vectorworks, ARCGIS and the Adobe suite to produce an extremely high standard of graphic work.